Home Page > Products > Hospital Products > Respiratory Products > Capnography
Tidal Wave Sp - The complete hand-held CO2 Monitor, now with pulse osimetry and sidestream sampling capabilities!
Three Optional Configurations
|Along with the original Tidal Wave, they are the only handheld, mainstream capnographs available today. It provides immediate feedback on the patient's airway condition and ventilatory status. Based on the same technology as bedside capnographs, we miniaturized the size, not the performance. Tidal Wave Sp is ideal for use in emergency and transport settings.|
- Tidal Wave Model 610
- Handheld Mainstream Capnograph
- Tidal Wave Sp Model 710
- Handheld Mainstream Capnograph/Pulse Oximeter
- Tidal Wave Sp Model 715
- Handheld Mainstream Capnograph/Pulse Oximeter with Sidestream Sampling
- Principle of Operation
- Solid state mainstream sensor. Single beam, non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
absorption, ratiometric measurement.
- Initialization Time
- Capnogram within 15 seconds, full specifications within 60 seconds.
- No calibration required.
- CAPNOSTAT® Mainstream CO2 Sensor
- Size: 3.30 × 4.24 × 2.16 cm (1.30 × 1.67 × 0.85 in.).
- Weight: 18 grams (0.64 oz.), cable excluded
- Shock Resistance: Withstands repeated six foot drops to a hard surface.
- CO2 (Carbon Dioxide)
- Range: 0 - 150 mmHg
±2 mmHg (for 0 - 40 mmHg),
±5% of reading (for 41 - 70 mmHg),
±8% of reading (for 71 - 150 mmHg)
- Resolution: 1 mmHg
- Response Time: 60 ms
- Units: mmHg, kPa, or %
- Compensations: N2O & O2 (selectable), Pb (automatic)
- Capnogram: Selectable sweep speed
- Respiratory Rate
- Accuracy: ±1 br/min
- Range: 0-150 br/min
- Resolution: 1 br/min
- Sampling Flow Rate (Model 715 only)
- 180 ml/min (for non-intubated patients)
- Response time is less than 200 ms at 180 ml/min flow
- Principle of Operation
- Red/Infrared absorption.
- SpO2 (Oxygen Saturation)
- Range: 0-100%
Accuracy: ±2% SpO2 (for 80-100% SpO2)
(1 SD, or 68% of readings within claim) Unspecified for 0-79% SpO2
Averaging: Menu selectable 2 or 8 seconds
- Pulse Rate
- Range: 30-250 bpm
Accuracy: ±1% of full scale
Resolution: 1 bpm
Averaging: 8 seconds
- Reusable Y-Sensor (can be sterilized and used with all patient
reusable adult finger sensor
- Limits:Adjustable limits for ETCO2, SpO2,
Respiratory Rate and Pulse Rate. No Respiration Detected adjustable timeout.
- Audio: Adjustable volume, two minute silence or off (LED indicators)
- Visual: On-screen and LED
- Type: Dot matrix, backlit (LCD)
- Size: 2.2 × 1.1 inches
- Trending Capabilities
- Memory: 24 hr., battery backed
- Format: 30 minute on-screen or printed in trend or tabular mode.
Download data to personal computer for use with NovaCARD software
- Communication Output
- RS232 to Seiko DPU-414 printer, NovaCARD software or computer
- Size (height, width, depth): 20 × 9.5 × 4.8 cm (8 × 3.75
× 1.875 in.).
- Weight: 793 grams (28 oz.).
- External Power Supply: (optional)
- Input: 120 VAC 60 Hz, or 220 VAC 50 Hz
- Battery: Nickel-Metal-Hydride (NiMH): 4.5 hour life
- Battery: Standard AA lithium: 5.5 hour life
- Operating temperature: 0 to +40 °C (32-104 °F)
- Operating humidity: 0 to 90% RH (non-condensing)